Thursday, January 29, 2009

GO COWBOYS!


We had a fun weekend in Laramie. Here is a shot of us all at the Cowboys game. They beat Colorado State, and we had a good time.


Sarah is taking ice skating lessons and is having a lot of fun learning to skate. I am not sure the teachers actually teach them much, mostly just try to keep them from falling down. It is cute to see the 6 or 7 of them skating around with their helmets on.

3 comments:

Abbie said...

Umm... did I somehow miss that you were pregnant? It's like I clicked on here and up popped the little floating baby. Congratulations!! 150 days? Um... that would be 5 months... so you're due in June? Do you know the gender?

Wastlund Family said...

I miss ice skating! That brings back good memories.

Meredith said...

Looks like fun! I love the ice skating picture.