That is an adorable picture! So sorry to hear about Clark's dad. All the best to you and your family. One family member leaves, and just a few weeks later a new addition arrives(good luck!). Isn't the Lord wonderful!
Laura, Thanks for supporting my decision to go to the funeral. I loved Mike and will certainly miss him. He was a great dad. So full of life and enthusiasm ~ just like the boys. I woke up Saturday morning in RKS and the song on the radio was "Sissy's Song" by Alan Jackson ~ I think it will become my sweet wish and memory of Mike. I'll never forget his huge smile that could light up a room. My prayers, love and support are with your family!
Here is our family. I married Clark in Aug. of 2001. We have three children Sarah who was born in Feb. 2005, Ryan who was born in Oct. 2006 and Jared, who was born in June 2009.
6 comments:
That is an adorable picture! So sorry to hear about Clark's dad. All the best to you and your family. One family member leaves, and just a few weeks later a new addition arrives(good luck!). Isn't the Lord wonderful!
Laura,
Thanks for supporting my decision to go to the funeral. I loved Mike and will certainly miss him. He was a great dad. So full of life and enthusiasm ~ just like the boys. I woke up Saturday morning in RKS and the song on the radio was "Sissy's Song" by Alan Jackson ~ I think it will become my sweet wish and memory of Mike. I'll never forget his huge smile that could light up a room. My prayers, love and support are with your family!
Sorry for your loss. You are in my prayers. Good luck with your new little one!!
Thank you for posting that picture, It is one of my favorites!
I'm so sorry for your loss. We are thinking of you Hope you are feeling well.
I am so sorry Laura and Clark. Our Prayers and thoughts are with you. Love the Stocking
Post a Comment