Monday, August 10, 2009

Jared's Blessing

Sunday we were able to bless Jared. It went really well. It was a good thing because he was almost grown out of his outfit. He is such a special little boy. For those of you who are interested: we just finished up at Jared's two month check up and he already weighs 13 lbs. 6 oz.



Our family:












4 comments:

Emalei Ambrosio said...

What an adorable family you have! I'm glad to hear that all is well for you guys!

Odessa and Jeremy said...

You are such a cute family, I'm happy about his weight because I'm guessing he is a good eater and good sleeper? Those kind make excellent babies.....
Odessa

Meredith said...

Loved the pix! He is growing so fast! He'll catch up to Abe soon (16 lbs 15 oz) :)

Leslie said...

So sweet! You all look fantastic! Your kids are a perfect mix of you both. Congratulations on the new little guy!