Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Fun November

Here are some pictures of the last month:

Clark took sarah and ryan up camping one last time in Nov. They went up to keyhole and then to devil's tower. They had a lot of fun, and Jared and I had fun staying home too!









Our Thanksgiving pictures are still to come. We were able to go to denver for thanksgiving. we had a great time with family and got to go to the zoo and the temple. we saw new moon on thanksgiving day and we were the only ones in the theater so that was fun. we came back on sat. because our nephew Eli was blessed on Sunday, and here is the whole family:




Last night grandpa and grandma took Sarah and her cousin to see the nutcracker. They had good time and the girls looked super cute!





3 comments:

Meredith said...

Looks like you were with a crowd on Thanksgiving. I love being with family on the holidays.

Wastlund Family said...

I love seeing pictures of your family. Cute! Glad you had a great Thanksgiving.

Sami M said...

The girls look so cute.