They put Clark in as Bishop on Sunday. Yes, you read that right. If you think you're in shock....think how we feel :). Anyway, Sunday was a great day and I know Clark will do great.
I had to chuckle when I read this because I just keep picturing Clark as the Nirvana listening crazy lunch posse member I knew in High school. :) I am sure he has come a long way since then and I know he will be great. I don't know if I should give congratulations or condolences.;)
Hmmm...maybe his priests will padlock HIM into the church! Congrats you guys! I did hear about this and knew right away that your family would be awesome for this call! ;)
Here is our family. I married Clark in Aug. of 2001. We have three children Sarah who was born in Feb. 2005, Ryan who was born in Oct. 2006 and Jared, who was born in June 2009.
5 comments:
WOW! Young Bishop. Laura you know that means you're the Bishop's wife? :)
I had to chuckle when I read this because I just keep picturing Clark as the Nirvana listening crazy lunch posse member I knew in High school. :) I am sure he has come a long way since then and I know he will be great. I don't know if I should give congratulations or condolences.;)
Hmmm...maybe his priests will padlock HIM into the church! Congrats you guys! I did hear about this and knew right away that your family would be awesome for this call! ;)
Awesome! You look like the perfect little bishop's family! Good luck on that bench on your own. :)
I love the comments and agree with all of them! Congratulations!!
Post a Comment