Thursday, October 4, 2012

Crazy September

So September came and went and Clark liked to joke that I was gone more days than I was home....while that is stretching the truth a little, I was gone most of the month.  I started the month by taking a trip to Boston/Maine/New Hampshire for my sister's 40th birthday:
 
Enjoying the ocean in Maine:

Navigating the Freedom Trail:

In Boston
Touring a light house in New Hampshire:
 Then the next week I headed to Denver to celebrate my mom's 65th birthday.  It was a great trip!
 Happy birthday Mom!
 After that trip to Denver, we took Jared into get surgery done on his face...He had to be put under since his incision was right by his eye, he did great and everything looks really good.

 The next week to celebrate our birthdays we took a trip to Canada for a few days.  It was a nice getaway.  Glacier National Park:
Going to the Sun Road, Glacier National Park
It has been a busy and really fun month....now I am ready for autumn and Halloween and Ryan's birthday!

1 comment:

Gina said...

fabulous advetures. loved every minute we got to spend together! xo