Thursday, October 2, 2008

Birthday Week


This is birthday week at our house. Clark's birthday was on Sat. the 27th, and mine is today. It's hard to believe I am 30, YIKES! Old!! Anyway, on Sat. we headed to Sundance for the day. It was such a beautiful day. We went for a hike, had a picnic, and threw plenty of rocks into the creek. Miraculously enough, no one got wet. We also saw some deer, turkey's, fish, and a snake. Ryan was chucking rocks as big as his head into the water and loved making big splashes! Tonight for my birthday Clark and I are going out to dinner and then having ice cream cake.





3 comments:

Meredith said...

Hey Laura- welcome to your thirties :) Scary isn't it.

The Borman Family said...

I just saw that you posted me a comment and I screamed YAY! You guys look so good! We miss you too. I can't believe how big your kiddos are. Ditto right? They all grow so fast. I need to do better at updating my blog, better yet even taking pictures. Things here haven't been too exciting. We both miss you so much and we have to get together some time. But I just have to say yes! you are stinking old! Only because I won't be 30 till June :)

Odessa and Jeremy said...

Hey Laura! I love blogging....its addicting. I will comment frequently.