So a friend in the ward gave me her granddaughters old orange and white striped play dress for Sarah. Now she has to wear it everywhere. If it is dirty, we have to wash it and hang it on the line. The second it is dry, she goes and puts it on. At least now that it is cold, I have convinced her to put pants on under and a shirt on over. This is a picture before her and Clark went to the high school football game. They had a blast and we won be two points. Go Camels!
8 years ago
2 comments:
How cute! My girls have major clothing preferences also. Paige will only wear skirts and dresses, Savannah is unpredictable.
This little girl is so cute! I feel sorry for the missionary from Douglas. We went back to visit this last summer so Ashlee could stay at Dusty's and I am so glad to be gone. Aside from our last few friends there its kind of a drag. We decided if we ever came back to Wyoming it would have to be to Gillette. I don't think I could go back to Douglas with how small the ward is. I think you should come show me how to cross country ski.
Post a Comment