Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Ryan's Birthday!!



Ryan's birthday was on the 28th. I cannot believe that he is already two years old. He is such a sweet little boy and a joy to have around. Here are a couple of my favorite pictures of him when he was little.

He is about six months old right here. I loved these carhartt overalls he is wearing.



This is last summer at the park, so he is about 9 months old.

He is 100% boy, running from morning until night. He has pigeon toes, but that doesn't slow him down one bit. Today we bought pumpkins and he keeps trying to pick them up, and roll them, and sit on them, very cute. He went to the doctor today and he weighs a whooping 33 pounds (Sarah weighed 27 pounds at two). Anyway he is healthy and doing good.

Here are some more pictures of the birthday boy!




Enjoying the cake and ice cream!




Sarah and cousin Madison had fun too.




The cowboy hat was a definite hit, he asks for it first thing in the morning.



Happy birthday little RyRy. We love you!!

3 comments:

Gina said...

He is adorable! Can't believe he is already two. We love and miss him. Grandma and Aunt Gina

Meredith said...

Happy Birthday to Ryan! Wow- he is a big boy (and a cutie)! Paige weighed 24 lbs at her 3 1/2 year appointment.

The Borman Family said...

So I finally am online for a moment and guess what? My baby is screaming cause she thinks she is ready to get up for the night. Little does she know she's got 8 more hours! I got your post so do you know how many kids that makes for Rod and Angela? I was thinking 3. I can not believe how big your kids are. Is there a plan for any more? They are just so darn cute!